Summary of Our Previous Projects Which are in PUBLIC Domain
- Delhi Elections’15, JantaKaMood did internal survey for Aam Aadmi Party(AAP). For details, click here
- Survey for Education Ministry, Govt. of NCT Delhi in May-June’15. For details, click here
- Bihar Elections’15, JantaKaMood did 3 Opinion Polls and Exit Poll for Zee Media Corporation Ltd. ZMCL. For details, click Zee News-Janta Ka Mood Opinion Poll Link
- Punjab Elections’17, JantaKaMood’s sister concern Nemo Research did Punjab Survey for JantaKaReporter in January’16. For details, click here
- Assam Election’16, JantaKaMood did Exit Poll of Assam. For details, click here
- West Bengal Election’16, JantaKaMood did Exit Poll of West Bengal. click here
- Tamil Nadu Election’16, JantaKaMood did Exit Poll of Tamil Nadu. For details, click here
- Kerela Election’16, JantaKaMood did Exit Poll of Kerela. For details, click here
- Puducherry Election’16, JantaKaMood did Exit Poll of Puducherry. For details, click here
About Bhaskar Singh
Bhaskar Singh is an IITian with 8+ years of political consultancy experience. He has mastered the art of capturing people’s opinion and deriving insights from it. A genius in statistical modeling and using sophisticated technological tools to exactly capture people’s opinion and sentiment, he predicted 66 out of 70 seats to AAP in 2015 election (AAP got 67/70) and featured on Zee News as election expert. In Lok Sabha 2019, he helped MP CR Paatil to win with 7 lakh vote margin, the highest margin in India.
Sarvajot is a political consultant and election strategist who has worked for more than 4 state elections and multiple political leaders/parties.
He graduated from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani K.K. Birla Goa Campus. Previously, he has worked as the campaign manager and strategist for Punjab Congress and in Strategy & Research for the Indian Political Action Committee.