GPIT (Patent Pending)
GPIT is the latest addition in Janta Ka Mood list of services. It is an online tool for local issue collection. We have filed a patent for the innovative process developed by our brilliant research team.
Features of GPIT (Patent Pending) vs Field Survey
|GPIT (Patent Pending)||Field Survey| On ground Survey|
|Online Problem Collection Tool||On Ground Field Data Collection|
|No manpower required||Manpower intensive activity|
|Local area problem collected upto 3km radius, area wise key problems (Quantitative Survey)||Qualitative or Quantitative both|
|36-48 hours time to activate GPIT||2 weeks time to launch a survey|
|Can be scaled in Pan India at immediately||Very slow to scale|
|No manpower training required as no manpower involved||Manpower training is a huge challenge|
|Cost wise almost same as Field Survey||Same as GPIT|
Benefits of GPIT (Patent Pending)
- Local problem collection technology.
- No human intervention for data collection, all automated, technology driven.
- Omission of human errors/ bias during survey interaction.
- Scalable & Laser focused at the same time.
- Capability to reach desired demography with a high confidence level.
- Rural/ Urban geographics can be reached simultaneously
- Respondents are comfortable sharing their local problems keeping their identity anonymous, taking as much time as they want to share their problem in detail. (45.1 cr active internet users (figure on March 2019).
- Respondents problems directly reaching to Politicians without filtering by Middleman.
- Frequency of problems under difficult categories give an action item list with priority order of action.
- GPIT (Patent Pending) based action shifts the image of politicians from an opportunity to a genuine caretaker in voters.
- GPIT = Geographic Problem Identification Technology